It is permitted:
- Browsing the Web, that is to say, accessing and viewing it on a device, with any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorised, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological process of transmission. Browsing certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
- To benefit (prior registration), of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Web to its users, under the conditions that are expressly stated in the various sections.
It is strictly forbidden:
- Any operations with respect to the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to law, morality and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those with commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of third party data.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, in whole or in part, by any means, outside the private sphere of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including websites, collections or databases. Excepted from this prohibition is the publication in the media of the downloadable materials in the Press Room section.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of the notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Website or any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal operation of the Website, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
It is authorized the establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites, provided that they are not done in a way that harms the public image and brand of the OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products referred to therein. In establishing links to the Web is expressly prohibited the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or other.
It is forbidden to establish links from pages or websites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any kind of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity.
Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of links is expressly prohibited the use of elements taken from the Web, without the express prior consent of the OWNER.
In no case it can be understood that the links to the Web from pages or websites of third parties imply relations of THE OWNER with the owners of these, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of THE OWNER on them, so THE OWNER will not be responsible at all for their content and legality.
CONTENT AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a customer or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through the same and not to use them for:
- Incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, that advocates terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate content that undermines the image and reputation of the OWNER or third parties.
- Attempt against the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to the OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom to decide whether the contributions and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being empowered to withdraw them when it deems appropriate.
CONTRACTING PROCEDURE AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Objective: these Conditions of Sale regulate the agreement between THE OWNER and the Client, through the Web.
Eligibility to purchase: to place an order through the Web, the Customer must be of legal age (18 years or older). Minors are expressly excluded.
How to place an order: to place an order through the website, the Customer must follow these steps:
- Once you have chosen the product you want you can click on the button "add to cart" you can add to cart as many products as you want and buy them later by visiting the SHOPPING BAG or THE CART and then buy them using the button "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- Enter your user data and delivery address.
- Choose the method of payment and click on "PLACE ORDER". By clicking the "PLACE ORDER" button on the order form, the Customer accepts without reservation all the Conditions of Sale that appear on the website at the time of contracting. These conditions are detailed in a pop up at the end of the process, whose acceptance depends on the validation of the same.
- Make the payment.
- If the payment is authorized, the Customer receives shortly after a confirmation of receipt of the order by email to your email address. Except in the circumstances described below in the following sections, this confirmation constitutes acceptance by THE OWNER of the Client's order and constitutes a binding contract between the Client and THE OWNER, provided there is stock. It is recommended that the Customer print and / or save a copy of the Conditions of Sale to place the order, as the email itself, for possible future reference.
- The OWNER may change the Conditions of Sale at any time, without direct notice to the Customer. However, THE OWNER will previously announce such changes on the Website. In addition, when the Customer has received from THE OWNER confirmation of receipt of its order, the Conditions of Sale applicable to it cannot be changed.
Product availability: The completion of an order through the Website is subject to the availability of the same. THE OWNER tries to ensure the stock of all items that are for sale. If the product ordered is not available or out of stock, the Customer will be informed by email and will be refunded the amount paid within 15 days after payment.
THE OWNER's right to cancel an order: THE OWNER reserves the right to refuse any order, cancel it or not accept a confirmed order for, among others, the following reasons:
A technical or pricing error occurred on the Website when the order was placed. The product listed on the order is not available. The payment information provided was incorrect or unverifiable. Security systems indicate that the order is anomalous or may be fraudulent. THE OWNER has been unable, after 2 attempts, to deliver the order to the address provided.
Verification of data: Before processing an order placed by the Customer, THE OWNER may verify the data of the same. This may mean verifying the address and solvency of the Customer and whether there may be any fraud involved. With regard to possible fraud, THE OWNER may use a partially automatic verification of all purchases to filter out those deemed anomalous or suspicious and those suspected of fraud. Orders suspected of fraud will be investigated, and THE OWNER reserves the right to claim legal action against the Customer from the relevant authorities.
Prices and currency: the prices presented on the website include VAT (Value Added Tax) and are only valid for orders placed online through the Website itself. These prices are in Euros (€) and Dollars ($), depending on the geographical location.
Payment method: to pay for the order, the Customer can do so through his PayPal account, Shopifypayments, or by direct bank transfer.
Price changes: the prices shown on the website are subject to change. THE OWNER reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. However, upon receipt of order confirmation, the prices payable for that order will not be changed. THE OWNER informs that, despite the meticulous updates that are made to the prices on the Website, they may contain errors. Any errors appearing in the prices will be corrected promptly and will not be binding on THE OWNER.
Value Added Tax: thus, all purchases made through the website will be subject to VAT at 21%.
Where and when: Deliveries are made every day of the week except weekends (weekends being understood as Saturdays and Sundays) and holidays in the country of destination. Orders can only be delivered to private residences or offices in the following countries: Spain (except the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla), France (except the Overseas Departments), Germany (except the island of Heligoland and the city of Büsingen am Hochrhein), the Netherlands (except Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles) and the United Kingdom (except Gibraltar, the Channel Islands and dependent territories). And the rest of the European Union.
Deliveries are made during office hours. Therefore, Customers are asked to use their work addresses or other addresses where there is someone who can receive the package.
If you want to receive an accessory from THE OWNER in any other country not mentioned in this document, the conditions will vary according to the shipping policy and extra cost of the logistics provider at the time of purchase.
Delivery time: Orders are delivered within a maximum period of 5 working days within Spain; 15 working days within the EU; and 21 for the rest of the world. Normally the delivery time is met and, although THE OWNER can not guarantee punctuality as it depends for all purposes of the logistics operator, all orders are delivered within a period of 30 days after the date of confirmation of receipt of the order, at most. Once the order has been shipped, the Customer receives an email notification.
Shipping costs apply to each order. The exact costs of each order depend on the country of receipt. Areas that require customs duties will not be paid by Be ALPACA and must be borne by the Customer.
The customer has 14 calendar days from receipt of the order to voluntarily withdraw from the purchase, without penalty and without stating the reasons.
The purchase must be returned with all its products. In any case, for reasons of hygiene, the products to be returned must be in perfect condition, unused, in their original packaging and seal and with all its accessories.
The customer must bear the cost of return shipping. In no case will be accepted in any case shipments to postage due.
The customer will be responsible for ensuring that both the product and its packaging arrive in perfect condition, being necessary to pack the items properly, in order to avoid possible damage during transport.
Once we receive the return package, we will check its condition and as soon as we verify that both the returned items, as well as any accessories, samples, promotional gifts and documentation, are complete and in perfect condition, we will send the customer an email to notify him/her of the approval or rejection of the refund.
The refund of all payments received for the purchase, including delivery charges will be made within 14 calendar days after the withdrawal.
The refund will be processed through the same means of payment used by the customer for the initial transaction.
We reserve the right to withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or until the customer has provided proof of return of the goods, whichever condition is met first.
We will not issue a refund if the product has been used.
In the event that the customer receives a wrong or damaged product, or in the event of loss or damage to products by the carrier, the customer may request a refund and/or replacement within 14 calendar days of delivery of the product. In such a case, we undertake to assume the costs of return shipping, we will take care of collecting the defective product and / or replace the missing product for another identical product at no additional cost to the customer.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
To request a product exchange, the customer must contact customer service(email@example.com) within 14 calendar days of receiving the order.
For health and hygiene reasons, products that have been unsealed or used after delivery will not be accepted, so they must be in perfect condition and in the same condition in which they were received.
In case of returns, shipping and collection costs will be borne by the customer. In no case will be accepted in any case shipments to postage due.
In case the product to be exchanged has a higher price than the one previously purchased, the customer must pay the difference in value. If, on the other hand, the new product has a lower price than the previously purchased, the difference in the amount will not be refunded in cash, but will be in the form of a gift voucher to be used in your next purchase.
To manage any type of return or exchange of products purchased in https://bealpaca.com/ the customer should contact our Customer Service via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +34 654646498, whose opening hours are: 10 am to 1 pm Monday to Friday.
The customer must indicate the order number and we will tell you exactly all the steps to follow.
We also inform you that we will not accept changes or refunds that have not been previously communicated by the indicated ways.
The customer will be able to cancel the order without any charge and without giving any reason, contacting as soon as possible with customer service by phone: +34 654646498 or through the following email address: email@example.com.
If the order has not left our warehouses, we will cancel it without any problem, but if the order is already on its way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once the reception of the order is confirmed, the amount of the product will be refunded minus the shipping costs and the refund will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the Web, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as the way in which they are presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained on the Web updated and free of errors, does not guarantee its accuracy and updating. Nor is guaranteed to obtain any specific result or purpose, so that access and use of the Web, is the sole responsibility of users and customers.
The purchases realized across the Web site of Be Alpaca and under these Conditions of sale are subject to the Spanish legislation.
Any dispute or discrepancy arising from the application or interpretation of the Conditions of Sale, as well as the contracts that it incorporates, will be resolved in the courts of the city of Madrid, Spain, which will have exclusive jurisdiction over any other jurisdiction. However, if the Client enjoys the status of consumer according to the Spanish Law for the defense of consumers and users, the competent courts shall be those of the place of residence of the consumer in Spain.
CONTACTING THE OWNER
For any query or incident regarding the order, the Customer can contact THE OWNER by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detailed information about returns, please see the FAQ section.